Hillary Clinton has been destroyed with email hacks and document leaks for nearly two months now, and she will be waking up this morning to another one. In an email released Monday regarding Hillary’s Benghazi investigation, there was one specific message that detailed the exact location of Ambassador Chris Stevens. Because this email was sent through the unsecured server, it is highly probable that terrorists intercepted the message.
There were five relevant emails in the cache of Clinton emails that placed Amb. Stevens in harms way:
- March 23, 2011: In this email, Clinton’s then-chief of staff Jacob Sullivan wrote to Clinton about the NATO mission in Libya. Sullivan also wrote that someone named Bill was “trying to make sure Chris Stevens gets into E. Libya.”
- March 27, 2011: This is an email between two State Department officials that was then forwarded to Clinton. Regarding his location and travel plans, the email said, “The current game plan is for Mr. Stevens to move no later than Wednesday from Malta to Benghazi. He will stage off shore initially for a one day visit during which he will have meetings with TNC interlocutors and get a sense of the situation on the ground. The goal of this one day trip is for him to lay the groundwork for a stay of up to 30 days.”
- April 8, 2011: An email among State Department employees that was later forwarded to Clinton said, “Security situation in Benghazi remains quiet. Chris Stevens & team are in the hotel, moving only for meetings as required.”
- April 10, 2011: Another email among State Department employees later forwarded to Clinton marked said, “The situation in Ajdabiyah has worsened to the point where Stevens is considering departure from Benghazi. The envoy’s delegation is currently doing a phased checkout.
- April 24, 2011: A final email among State Department employees later forwarded to Clinton: “Stevens will be meeting with MFA in one hour and will make a written request for better security at the hotel and for better security-related coordination. He still feels comfortable in the hotel. They are looking into the idea of moving into a villa, but that is some way off.”
The emails above are from a chain of emails that reveal Ambassador Stevens‘ location was readily available to anyone who could hack into Hillary Clinton’s unsecured private email server. Which, according to the FBI, was not very hard to do. It is very possible that these emails were intercepted, but Hillary failed these Americans several times. She failed them when she declined to adequately supply and arm them when they requested it for months, she never answered their requests for help that night for 13 hours, and she still to this day lies about how she left our Americans exposed to an attack. She didn’t care then, and she never will. But we do.
It is possible that we will never know whether terrorists intercepted the emails on Hillary’s non-secure personal server, especially given how many programs Clinton has used to wipe her server clean, but we do see a pattern here and the American people are not believing the lies she continues to spew. To make things worse, we know she doesn’t care. The mere fact that she is willing to put her own electoral chances above the lives of four Americans, including a U.S. ambassador, should tell you all you need to know about her.