NOW HILLARY CLINTON’S OWN CAMPAIGN IS HACKED: DEMOCRATS FEAR FRESH WAVE OF HUMILIATING REVELATIONS AS FBI STEP UP HUNT FOR CYBER CRIMINALS
- Sources tell Reuters that the Clinton campaign, which is based in Brooklyn, New York, was the target of a cyber breach
- Justice department’s national security division is now leading the investigation in proof that officials believe foreign state carried out attacks
- Thousands of hacked emails from Democratic National Committee were published by Wikileaks; chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz quit in disgrace
- Now Democrats will fear Clinton campaign’s most intimate secrets could be spilled into the open
- Huma Abedin, Clinton’ vice-chair of the campaign and her closest aide, works from the office that was hacked
- Her husband Anthony Weiner has been mocked by Donald Trump over his use of Twitter for sending sexual messages
- Russia remains prime suspect for mass hacking of Democratic systems
- First leak also revealed anti-gay slurs, mocking African Americans and attempts to con reputable news outlets with fake Trump videos
The computer network used by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign was hacked as part of a broad cyber attack on Democratic political organizations, people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
The latest attack, which was disclosed to Reuters on Friday, follows reports of two other hacks on the Democratic National Committee and the party’s fundraising committee for candidates for the U.S. House of Representatives.
The U.S. Department of Justice national security division is investigating whether cyber hacking attacks on Democratic political organizations threatened U.S. security, sources familiar with the matter said on Friday.
We also have ANOTHER report that shows proof that the FBI warned the Clinton’s of a breach last year, but they IGNORED their warning.
From Yahoo! News:
The FBI warned the Clinton campaign that it was a target of a cyberattack last March, just weeks before the Democratic National Committee discovered it had been penetrated by hackers it now believes were working for Russian intelligence, two sources who have been briefed on the matter told Yahoo News.
In a meeting with senior officials at the campaign’s Brooklyn headquarters, FBI agents laid out concerns that cyberhackers had used so-called spear-phishing emails as part of an attempt to penetrate the campaign’s computers, the sources said. One of the sources said agents conducting a national security investigation asked the Clinton campaign to turn over internal computer logs as well as the personal email addresses of senior campaign officials. But the campaign, through its lawyers, declined to provide the data, deciding that the FBI’s request for sensitive personal and campaign information data was too broad and intrusive, the source said.
A second source who had been briefed on the matter and who confirmed the Brooklyn meeting said agents provided no specific information to the campaign about the identity of the cyberhackers or whether they were associated with a foreign government. The source said the campaign was already aware of attempts to penetrate its computers and had taken steps to thwart them, emphasizing that there is still no evidence that the campaign’s computers had actually been successfully penetrated.
THIS is why you can’t trust this woman in the White House. She is EXTREMELY careless and she will put our national security at risk!