“They’re Not Sending Their Best”
You’re right Mr President. They’re not sending their best. In fact it is not racist in any form or fashion for President Trump to say that Mexico is sending a lot of rapists and murderers here because according to crime statistics that is factually correct.
Such was the case at Rockville High School in Maryland. Two students, who recently arrived in the U.S. from Central America brutally raped a 14-year-old girl in the high school bathroom Thursday.
The judge said that Sanchez is currently facing deportation proceedings, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement won’t comment on Montano’s immigration status as he is a minor. Both arrived in the U.S. in the past couple of months. Montano is from El Salvador and Sanchez is from Guatemala.
Here is the report from Montgomery County district court:
A 14-year-old girl was pushed into a boys bathroom at Rockville High School on Thursday morning and raped by two other students during school hours, according to Montgomery County District Court records filed Friday.
Police arrested two ninth-graders, Henry E. Sanchez, 18, and Jose O. Montano, 17, who appeared in court Friday and were ordered held without bond.
“I believe that you are a danger,” District Judge Eugene Wolfe told Sanchez.
Sanchez, a native of Guatemala who arrived in the United States about seven months ago, has a pending “alien removal” case against him, court officials said Friday. “He is a substantial flight risk,” Montgomery County Assistant States Attorney Rebecca MacVittie said in court Friday.
Montano has been in the United States for about eight months, MacVittie said. Details about Sanchez’s removal case, or Montano’s immigration status, couldn’t immediately be learned Friday.
Getting Down To The Numbers – Criminal Statistics Amongst Illegal Immigrants
- Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. (GAO)
- In Texas alone between 2011 and 2016, there were 600,000 crimes by illegal aliens. Nearly 6,000 of these crimes in that period were rape. (Texas Dept. of public safety)
- The GAO reports that the percentage of criminal aliens in federal prisons was about 27 percent of the total inmate population. This is nearly 1/3 of the entire prison population.
- About 90 percent of the criminal aliens sentenced in federal courts annually were convicted of immigration and drug-related offenses. (GAO)
- Costs to incarcerate criminal aliens in federal prisons and SCAAP reimbursements to states and localities ranged from about $1.5 billion to $1.6 billion annually.
- Between 2008 and 2014 criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.
- That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.
The delusional left in convinced that it’s mostly good people coming across our border illegally. That couldn’t be further from the truth.